Oficial The Rasmus Chile One&Only
Que haces aun sin registrarte?
no esperes mas y Registrate!

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

Que haces aun sin registrarte?
no esperes mas y Registrate!
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

New Year, New Single and see the band live in the UK‏

+3
Sirc®
Twilight
Bullet_in_my_Heart
7 participantes

New Year, New Single and see the band live in the UK‏ Empty New Year, New Single and see the band live in the UK‏

Mensaje por Bullet_in_my_Heart Mar Ene 13, 2009 4:34 pm

Hello boys and girls of the Rasmus database!

It has been a little while since we've spoken, but that's mainly because the band have been pretty quiet on the UK front, not a lot to report... until now!

Two fantastic announcements good people, we have a new single and a live date has been announced for the UK.

Single first - as some of you may already know Livin' In A World Without You, the first single to be taken from The Rasmus' latest album, Black Roses, has already been released in Europe and other various countries around the world. Now it's the turn of the UK and the track will be released digitally as a single from 23rd February.

This track is of course available digitally now from the album, but 23rd February will see the further release of a radio edit of the track and also two remixes, one by Jorg Schmid (who has remixed the likes of N'Dubz, Basshunter and Scooter) and another by German remixer Milan East.

If you haven't already managed to check out the video for Livin' In A World Without You click here to see it in all it's glory. Also feel free to use this link to add the video to your MySpace/Facebook/Bebo pages and forward onto your mates.

Second announcement - The Rasmus are coming to the UK for a special one-off performance on 24th February (day after the single release) at the Islington Academy in London. This London date is part of a massive European tour that the band will kick off in a couple of weeks in Stockholm. Click here to get your tickets now, tickets cost £16.50 and are subject to booking fees.

That's all for now, we will be in touch soon when we will have an update on who will support The Rasmus on their UK date and what you can be doing to help promote the band and the new single.

Until then...

PS - if you haven't got your copy of Black Roses (and why not??), click here to order a good old-fashioned CD from Play.com or click here to download from iTunes.
Bullet_in_my_Heart
Bullet_in_my_Heart
Moderador
Moderador

Cantidad de envíos : 396

http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=669192401&ref=profile

New Year, New Single and see the band live in the UK‏ Empty Re: New Year, New Single and see the band live in the UK‏

Mensaje por Twilight Mar Ene 13, 2009 5:02 pm

bien por la gente de inglaterra :B
Twilight
Twilight

Cantidad de envíos : 249
Localización : Suddenly Lauri, naked, is running through my garden ♪ xD

New Year, New Single and see the band live in the UK‏ Empty Re: New Year, New Single and see the band live in the UK‏

Mensaje por Sirc® Mar Ene 13, 2009 8:19 pm

que bien por ellos pero falta chilito algun dia jeje
Sirc®
Sirc®
Administrador
Administrador

Cantidad de envíos : 232

https://trchile.forosactivos.com

Mensaje por Rasmusera_Amorir Mar Ene 13, 2009 8:45 pm

sepooooo alguna edicion especial pa nosotros
Rasmusera_Amorir
Rasmusera_Amorir
Administrador
Administrador

Cantidad de envíos : 207

http://www.myspace.com/uniklubifanschile

Mensaje por Twilight Mar Ene 13, 2009 9:39 pm

a mi no me interesa tanto una edicion especial pa chile.. si no un buen concierto Smile
Twilight
Twilight

Cantidad de envíos : 249
Localización : Suddenly Lauri, naked, is running through my garden ♪ xD

Mensaje por lintu Mar Ene 13, 2009 11:09 pm

Twilight escribió:a mi no me interesa tanto una edicion especial pa chile.. si no un buen concierto Smile

jajajajaj sii teni razonn
lintu
lintu

Cantidad de envíos : 110

http://www.fotolog.com/black_rosses

Mensaje por Ale_Lintu Jue Ene 15, 2009 9:32 am

genial para la gente de inglaterra!!
y si... mejor un buen concierto!!
Ale_Lintu
Ale_Lintu
Administrador
Administrador

Cantidad de envíos : 376

Mensaje por Bullet_in_my_Heart Sáb Feb 21, 2009 12:19 am

seeh yo igual
una visita a Chile, con concierto y
algo mas 1313
jajja.. como una firma de autografos por ejemplo
no piensen mal! xD
Bullet_in_my_Heart
Bullet_in_my_Heart
Moderador
Moderador

Cantidad de envíos : 396

http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=669192401&ref=profile

Mensaje por coke lintu Miér Mar 04, 2009 11:19 am

no pienso mal, pk? mar jaja

eso deberia hacerse,
no pedimos tanto
coke lintu
coke lintu
Moderador
Moderador

Cantidad de envíos : 291

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado